The team at Environmental Consultants International, LLC (ECI) has over 50 years experience conducting environmental consulting services for real estate transactions, lending institutions, investors, commercial and industrial developers, residential developers, hospitals, government clients and property management companies at over 5,000 properties throughout the United States and the world.
ECI consists of a team of environmental professionals, professional geologists, registered engineers, GIS analysts, LEED managers and environmental scientists with extensive experience in environmental engineering, due diligence and investigative and sampling reports. ECI’s focus is on providing cost-effective and timely solutions to environmental issues and situations. ECI prides itself for its professional and technical expertise, excellent level of service, distinguished quality of work product and timely and expedient responses to its clients’ needs.
Services include all aspects of environmental consulting including feasibility studies, environmental site assessments, corrective activities and remediation, asbestos, lead and mold assessments; Green Building consulting services including energy audits, carbon footprint analysis, LEED assessments; construction/project management; and Geographic Information System services.
Licensed and Certified to conduct:
- Feasibility Studies
- Site Assessments: Phase Is (AAI/ASTM E 1527-05)
- Site Assessments: Phase IIs
- Site Assessments: Phase IIIs/Corrective Activities (Remediation/Monitoring)
- Asbestos Consulting Services
- Mold Consulting Services
- Lead Based Paint Consulting Services
- Green Building Assessments: Energy Audits
- Green Building Assessments: Carbon Footprint Analysis
- Green Building Assessments: LEED Studies
- Green Building Assessments: LEED Construction/Project Management
- Geographic Information System Studies