GIS – Geographic Information System/Technology Services
ECI’s services in the GIS field include GIS project consulting, technology services, data collection, spatial analyses, application development and 3D visualization.
Our experience with GIS and technology services includes work for government agencies, transportation and environmental agencies, as well as private companies. As with other services we offer, our goals and objectives are to design and implement proper and updated applications and interfaces to analyze and display geographic and environmental data. We are able to accomplish these goals and objectives through our experience from basic mapping concepts of projections and coordinate systems to geo-processing data management, custom map application development and photogrammetric services.
Our GIS services include:
- Spatial Analysis.
- Hydrological Modeling.
- Geostatistical analysis.
- 3D analysis.
- Image rectification/classification.
- GPS Data Processing/Surveys.
- Data capturing and storing.
- Editing and data conversions.
- Mapping and visualization.
GEO-DATABASE DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT:
- Database design and development.
- Database integration.
- Data editing and manipulation.
- 3D CAD models.
- 3D GIS models.
- 3D simulation model.
- Animated and Interactive maps.
WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES:
- Needs Analysis.
- Graphic Design.
- Flash Effects & Animation.
- Custom Application Development.
- ESRI Authorized Consultant (Installation / Configuration / Support).
- ESRI Authorized Training (ATP).
- Custom GIS Training tailored to your data.