ECI has in place a Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC) program to protect its clients from risks and liability. ECI makes it a top priority to ensure that all staff adhere to the QA/QC program.
The QA/QC Program consists of :
- All work products are reviewed and further analyzed through a tow tier system; consisting of Environmental Professionals and Environmental Scientists.
- All company permits and licenses, technical and professional staff licenses and registrations, medical clearances, and training documents are kept in file at the ECI offices and are constantly monitored to ensure their validity.
- ECI has in place a significant set of guidelines and rules that are used by the technical and professional staff to carry out all projects.
- All reports and surveys are conducted in accordance with regulatory standards and other related requirements and standards.
- ECI understands its responsibility to keep confidential all client information, documentation and reporting and is very proud in the manner it protects its strong client-consultant relationships.
Rules and laws follow all related rules and laws established by the local jurisdictions, county and state governments, and countries in which the work is conducted. Standards used include those established by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), and other appropriate agencies.
Our Laboratory is licensed and certified by the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) and is part of the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA).